Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Other Bailey Updates

  • Happy birthday to my Aunt Pam!!! I hope you had a wonderful day
  • Dad's mom, my Memaw, is currently in the hospital. They are ruling out pneumonia. She should be released on Monday and after her release she is apparently going to head back to Arkansas.
  • My mom is visiting a good friend of hers in Longview to celebrate her friends birthday. She left on Saturday and will be back today. Rumor has it they were going to head to Shreveport. So maybe good luck will pay off and she might win some $$$$$?
  • My Baby sister #1 worked on packing up to move (fun, not so much) but in cleaning out one of her closets she found the dress she wore in my wedding and sent me a text message of her wearing it. Ah, memories.
  • Baby sister #2 is headed to the DFW area next week. I'm hoping that Wednesday when she arrives Mom, me and she and my brother can meet up for dinner. I'm thinking of making something on Wednesday and having dinner here so we can visit and such. My kids love it when any of them come.

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear