Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Only a few hours left in 2008

The current time is 10:21 pm. We are about to eat our traditinal late evening meal before heading over to our dear friends Anna and Don to ring in 2009. I can agree with Don. He and I have had a year of loss and it is time to close the chapter on this year, to remember, and move forward day by day. Today, as I went through each hour I was reflecting as to where I was last year. This year, my sisters are in Austin to celebrate the New Year. I talked to Mom a while ago and she was just home from the store and had some really yummy food to cook up for the Bailey house. Dinner is done, must write more about the reflections of this year later.

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear