Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Monday, September 1, 2008

Missing You

Dear Dad, I'm really missing you tonight. Kevin's working late. I'm worried cause I can't talk to him. I so need you to tell me that it is fine, that everything is fine. I'm listening and I can hear you whispering that in my ear. You might just need to whisper a little louder. This weekend we painted Hannah's room and we did semi-gloss over semi-gloss and when it appeared to not be working I wanted to pick up the phone and call and ask you about it. Yes, I know that even though Kevin said it would be fine, but little girls still want to ask their daddy. Missing you. Missing you. Mom went to Austin to visit with Jill. But I know you knew that already. Matt starts his second session at Devry tomorrow. But you knew that already too. In fact, Mom is still in Austin now, she was busy working on refinishing something and it got too late so she decided to spend another night. She has a doctor appointment tomorrow at 10:00 in Rockwall so hopefully she gets on the road early. Tomorrow is her birthday, her first one without you, her true love. I remember vividly her birthday last year. Do you? We went to Red Lobster and you were cold. So, we got you a jacket. I was looking through the pictures from that time this weekend and remembering everything. And, how Mom chose that place because nothing was sounding good to you and how you didn't eat much anyway. Steak N Ale, our "birthday" gathering place closed down this summer. I'm sad for the employees and the people who liked to eat there but glad that we don't have to face going there without you. What else, Lue sits for the GRE on Wednesday. Whisper good words for her. Jill is busy working on closing on buying her first place. Big changes there for her. She is excited and starting to take a look at things she might not want to move. So, we are all busy moving forward, with every step, it is so hard, knowing you are not hear to share all of our good and not so good things with. So, as we trudge on whisper down from Heavn a few more "It'll be okays" for me, I miss you so..........

Stephanie

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear