Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Monday, April 7, 2008

Chaos continues

I saw Mama and Brother Bear this weekend. They came to Hannah's volleyball game. Her team did not win but played really hard. Afterwards, we went to Bennigans with my in-laws and Mom and Matt joined us as an early celebration for my birthday. Mom and Matt and I did some shopping at Big Lots. Mom is wrapping up preparations for the tea at her church hosted by the ladies group. Mom and Matt came by my house to look over some paperwork. Matt and I visited about his schooling and discussed where he'd like to go. Lots to do..........

Mom and Matt headed home and I decided to go over to Mom's to help around the house as I could. Mom had dinner Saturday night with her friend Sherri. Matt and I had a Saturday Night Clean House (mainly kitchen though). Fun. Matt might not say it was fun. It was crazy trying to keep up with the kitties and doggies. Matt's kitty seemed to like to get into everything. Open a cabinet to put something away and Bear was right there jumping into the cabinet. Ugh. Once mom got home she and I went over some more papers for Dad's estate. Craziness I tell you. Craziness. Hayden and I headed home around 11:30 that night. One might think that a seven year old would fall asleep on the way home. Not a chance of that. He talked and chattered to me the whole way home. Yep, he is my son.

There is lots more going on with the family. Please keep us close. Medical issues, hospital stays and upcoming surgeries are on the horizon. I'm not at liberty to post all of those details here just yet but I know you that are praying will be able to life us up. Please pray for this chaos to end.

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear