Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Countdown to the new Grey's, one more day!

Not much to report, things are pretty much the same at Bailey house and beyond.

Mom is working on getting paperwork and items filed and taken care of. Last benefits and taxes and all that fun stuff. I'm just wishing I was not SO far away from Mom and Matt. That I could drop by and help Mom with stuff.

Matt, my sweet brother Matt. Dad's side kick for so long. Now he is all alone. Every day. Not sure about this one guys. Matt and I visited Devry. We are working on getting everything handled. Matt applied for financial aid. We are waiting.

Lots of Lauren's friends are busying themselves with graduation plans. I know this is a bittersweet time for my sweet sister. She should be right there with all of her friends but life had different plans. Really different.

Jill is staying busy working, working, working. I talked to her recently briefly. Got my reminder about Grey's! I cannot wait until tomorrow's episode. Addison is back. Yeah!!!! Watching Grey's reminds me of all the times taking care of Dad where we would try to get "one episode" in.

Keep us all close these next few weeks as we continue on this journey of healing and growing.

Ending with this excerpt from a song from by Greg Gilpin - "Until We Sing Again"

"My heart will go on beating though it may feel alone. My heart will still embrace all that lies ahead. I will walk this journey just as life has planned, but I've been changed completely, you're a part of who I am. I will hold these memories, I will take them all with me. Each and every moment for all time! We will sing again." from the song

And that is all I have to tell you about.

Stephanie

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear