Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tax Day!

Hello friends and family. Tax Day! Are you done with yours??? I am e-filed it this morning. Thankful for Turbo Tax. Yeah! Don't really know what all the fuss was about. It was just sitting down and making myself do it. The Bailey house also got their taxes done as well. Mom with a little help from her sweet cousin Norma sat down Sunday evening and got it all done!

Norma was in town this past weekend to visit Mom and go to the Ladies Tea at Mom's church. Jill and Lauren were in town for Mom's tea as well. It was good to see my sisters even if it was for a short time. We are all busy getting back to our old routines. Very busy I tell you!

I seem to be doing better in getting back to old routines. I am thinking about some grief counseling or support groups for the rough spots. I just need to check it out. I seem to spend a lot of time reflecting. Like when we were at the church for the tea and we walked by the fellowship hall I had to catch my breath, because you know the last time were were there was for Dad's services and we were surrounded by friends and family.

So, here is the weekend recap from Camp Bailey:
  • My sweet hubby mowed the Bailey lawn and made it beautiful again this Saturday. Huge, huge thank you from me and my sisters!
  • My kids got to play with the kitties and Maggie. That Maggie doggie is a mess I tell you.
  • Matt visited with his friend Patrick
  • Norma and I washed LOTS of dishes from the tea party, thank you Norma for your help!
  • Norma and Mom had a nice dinner out at Steak N Ale with Mom's Sunday School teacher Sherry.......
  • Lauren's boyfriend Tyler is now at his base in Baghdad. He will be stationed at Camp Victory located at the Baghdad Airport. His duty will be Base security and Patrolling an area southwest of his base. Thank you for all your prayers in this regard. Please continue to pray for Tyler and his team.

Hope you have a great day!

Stephanie

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear