Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Friday, April 25, 2008

Sleepless Night = Photos Finally!

Hello family and friends. Yes, it is almost 2:00 am; why am I not sleeping? Good question. Is it all the excitement of the new Grey's? Maybe. My mind just won't shut down. Thinking, thinking. Hayden, Hannah and I cleaned house tonight and got a grip on all the mess while Kevin worked. Now, before you get too excited about the little guy and all his work, let me tell you he had motivation. He was earning money so he could sponsor his sister in the "Hoops for Heart" for the American Heart Association at their school. And, my sweet hubby brought me roses. I finally added pictures to the post on Dad's birthday. Check out those here. I'm still learning how to add mulitple pictures, etc. so bear with me. I'm starting to get out of the funk I've been in almost all week. I'm thankful for that. In almost every room in my house there is something that you might think was so every day that reminds me of dad. I must get to bed. Friday my kids have informed me is donut day. Update on donuts: We left in time this morning to get donuts but Mom forgot the donuts for the school principal. I guess there is always next week! Here are a few more pictures taken in early March:

The snowman Hannah and I built on Thursday March 6th; yes, you are correct in that Hayden has NO shoes on. Crazy Texas weather:



March 4th - we finally got to have some cake, the snow the night of Dad's birthday got in the way of our original celebration!



Our house, look at all the snow!


Foot prints in the snow, Daddy's and the kids, just like my Daddy always was with us.



Last night I said prayers with Hayden, I thanked God for letting me be his Mommy and for sending me such a sweet boy. We prayed for Tyler and his troops. We prayed for Aunt Lauren. We prayed for Hayden to have patience in his day the next day. I asked Hayden if there was anything we forgot to pray for and he said yes. Uncle Ross. Little kids have such wisdom.
Thankful it is Friday!
Stephanie

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear