Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Monday, April 7, 2008

Does this apply to you?

From my daily calendar at work:
You know you drink too much coffee when.........
  • You don't sweat, you percolate.
  • You don't tan, you roast.
  • You don't get mad, you get steamed.

Notes, there are three different updates for today..... And guess what else, I finally with Kevin's help uploaded all of the pictures from my memory card to the PC. So, soon I should have some additional pictures for all of you. Like many things it became too overwhelming and stopped me in my tracks because guess what there were way too many pictures of Dad on there. Good memories and sad ones all wrapped up into one. Ugh....... There are some really cute ones of Dad with the kids. Those were not included in the ones of the slide show. We didn't want all of you to see how sick he was. Trust me, that really makes you sad. I haven't decided if I might share some of those with you. It will show the love he had for his kids and his grandkids and family.

I'm off to watch Hayden's baseball game. Go Yankees, six and seven year old Yankees that is.

To end with another daily calendar saying "Well, this day was a total wast of make-up". Maybe not, but sometimes it sure feel that way. What about you?

Hugs to all of you. Especially my sweetest Aunty Pam. Forgot to tell you I talked to her the other day. She caught me up on how Dad's mom was doing. We need to get down to visit with her. I am planning soon to maybe go down one Sunday. I miss, miss, miss Dad's sisters like you wouldn't believe. It is my connection to his memory hugely.

Oh, yep, baseball game.............

Stephanie

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear