Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Heaven and other random thoughts

Heaven will mean more to you now- your dearest treasure is there. "For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also" (Matthew 6:21). This is oh so true. Still working on working through several issues. We will get there. I have faith. God and you guys will carry us through this. Please know that sometimes I'm just not ready to do all of the things I used to do or have all of the conversations I used to have. Sometimes, I just want to curl up in a ball and try to forget all of this pain. Know that I love all of you very, very much. Each of you has provided and played an intergal part when Dad was living. We could not have gotten through some of the phases without you. Now that Dad is gone it is up to us to write that next chapter.

April fool funny. Last night my back was itching. I asked Hannah to please put some lotion on it. She was rubbing it in and said "Mommy, you have a spider crawling on your back." I replied "Well, get if off" She kept rubbing the lotion. I should have known this was a joke becuase there were no squeals or screams. I said "GET IT OFF" She said "April Fools Mommy".

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear