Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Moving on



Hello everyone. Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday. Sharing this picture of Dad and Hayden last July 4th. Hayden was cold after swimming so he was all snuggled up with Dad. Dad wasn't feeling too good that day. However, the fact that Hayden is all snuggled up and watching TV with Granddad are happy memories. His smile is comforting to me.

Also, I wanted to let you the location of my new blog.

http://lewisfamilyhappenings.blogspot.com/

Not to worry, this site is not going anywhere, we might just not update as often. Let us hear from you!!! Rumor has it that we are working on a family reunion for the Curry side. I'm counting on my cousin Kim to help me keep the promise of all of the Bailey clan getting together at some point this summer.

Verse of the day:

Jesus said, "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me." John 14:1

Yes, this is the shortest post for me ever.

Hugs, Steph

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear