Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Monday, April 7, 2008

Not a big Fan of Mondays..........

Hello everyone. Monday. Again. I'm not a big fan of Monday.

The weekend comes to a screeching halt and it seems there are so many weekend loose ends. And guess what time my entire family woke up this morning? 7:30 am. Yikes! I had so many things I was going to "wrap up" last night but fell asleep with Hayden and then woke up and went and cuddled with my little princess. I of course did not use my time wisely this weekend.

I was was a squatter (one who contributes none if very little) to my household. My sweet hubby did lots. Mowed and worked in our yard. It looks great. I could not get motivated to do the many lists of projects and things (including finishing our taxes). Too much going on in my head. There are also times of great sadness where I burst into tears and its seems that no one understands. They are so worried about the noise I'm making or the fact I'm sobbing so much my spit is getting in their bath water. It seems so "all about them". I want them to understand what I'm going through. I know they can't be there. And then I wonder if I'm being fair to them. They shouldn't have to be subjected to all of this. It makes me want to just run away. Hannah does seem to get things and seems so grown up that I like to share and talk with her but I must remember that she is just a 10 year old "little" girl even though on the outside sometimes she fools me. Ah, reality.

Last night Hayden and I left for Wal-mart to "pick up a few things" and we were gone FOREVER. Didn't have my cell...... Lewis house could not get in touch with us. Needless to say that was a sucky way to end the weekend. Not happy memories people. I'm off to grab some lunch. Talk to you guys later.

One more day until my birthday!! Yeah, me!

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear