Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Thursday, March 13, 2008

and to you I say.. I shall remain strong


Lauren here..

I think I have gone through more emotions in the past few days than some may go through in months or heck a year. Tyler is about to board that plane to Kuwait and then will eventually be in Iraq til December-ish. That means he is really gone.. gone.. gone.. But don't worry. I am being strong and supportive for that boy. Couldn't love him anymore, very proud of him. PLEASE keep him and his family in your prayers. Here is a picture of Tyler and I if you want to put a name with a face...

School is rough. Its kicking my butt. If you don't know me, pre-cancer I was studious, I could sit down and study for a test, do my homework... I loved to learn about biology, it interested me. I am struggling right now getting back to life, back to Lauren. It is frustrating to not be able to sit down and study. I am so behind right now. It is frustrating not being me.
I just wish so much that I could talk to my dad right now. I need him. Just to say everything will be alright baby girl.
I miss you Dad.

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear