Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Questions, Decisions and The Song

I am so nervous tonight. I have an appointment with the dentist to get one tooth pulled and then do a root canal on the other. I'm nervous as is this the right decision. I want so badly to call and run it by Dad. Or for him to tell me I made the right choice and it will be okay. Do whatever you think you need to do. I guess I will replay that tomorrow in my mind.

It snowed again here today. It was beautiful and grey all at the same time. The past few days I have been going through my cell phone and reading old text message from while Dad was sick. I'm reading them and writing them down in a journal format. So far it has brought a smile to my face and sadness to my heart all at the same time. In reading towards the end it makes me realize even more how sick he was here on earth. It was and is hard to see because I am selfish and I want him here. I want him with us. Helping us. Supporting us. I worry about my Mama Bear. I know she is strong. I am checking on her. But who will be there on the other end to question and call her and make sure she is leaving work and all those things that Dad used to do. What about that?

The kids and I made a snowman tonight. He was cute. Can't remember his name though. It looks like another no snow day for the kids tomorrow as I believe the temps will stay above freezing tonight. I wil lhave lots of pictures to share hopefully soon. I still can't find my camera cord to download the pictures. It will turn up right?

I will save the song for another post. It needs an entry all its own.

1 comment:

bean said...

hope you are doing okay sister! love you! I didn't know you were getting your teeth pulled. I am glad you are getting it over with.
i haven't read the words to hannahs song yet. will have to wait till i have time to melt.

can't wait to see snowman pictures.

love to you and the family.

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear