Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Thursday, March 13, 2008

I should be...........

I should be getting ready for work. Should be, should be. We all should be doing something else but some times we just can't. Like studying or who knows what else. I know I should be picking up where I left off and living. I know that. My body just doesn't want to some days. It just wants to be and not have to put any more emotional energy into anything more than getting up, getting dressed and chilling out.

Hayden has a school program tonight. Should be cute.

My in laws are sick with bad colds and coughs. Might not look well for the start of the kid's Spring Break.

For all of you prayer warriors out there. Please pray for Lauren's Tyler. He leaves in a few days for Iraq, eventually. Add him to any prayer lists you know of. Lift him up. And, it wouldn't hurt to add us too to this list.

I now have seven minutes to be ready to take the kids to school. Ugh...............

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear