Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Too Tired

Who would've known that a trip to Chase Bank and sitting and waiting to talk to a banking representative while reading a Newsweek would reduce me to tears. It was one of days guys. Afterwards I wondered around Big Lots. I just wanted to go home and cry. But a Sonic Diet Coke and a small bag of Cheetos made it all better. Thankful for Sonic.

Jill took some pictures of the newest members to the Bailey house - the kittens. I'll ask her and see if she'll post them. I think one of them is still nameless........

I'm just not up to keeping my promises about posting the pictures tonight. I need to make some time to tdo that though. It is 9:15 and I am in my PJ's and ready to go to sleep. My kids are not. They are watching Dancing with the Stars. Homework is done, backpacks packed and snacks made. They are super tired from staying up so late on Spring Break. Hayden even fell asleep in class today, drool on the desk and all.......... So, instead hanging with this keyboard and hiding in here with the computer I'm going to go snuggle with my kids. I will be glad when today is over!

Don't faint but this is the end of my post tonight. Short and sweet. I'm too disappointed from no comments from all you bloggers to write any more (sniff, sniff)

Hugs,
Stephanie

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear