Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hangin' Out with Family

Finally got to see my sister Lauren for the first time since Dad passed away yesterday. Hugs, the ones that say more than words from that sister of mine. Really cool stuff. The kids and I hung out with Mom, Matt and Lauren yesterday. We ordered pizza. Yep, from two different places. Dominos for Lue and Matt and Pizza Hut for me and the kids and Mom. Yummy stuff. Then it was a movie and wine and yummy snacks for me and Lauren and Mac and Cheese and Beans and popcorn and movies for the kids. Lauren and I also got out and ran a few errands. It was somewhat like old times. It was definitely good to be together with family. Nana and Hannah worked on Hannah's sewing maching for the first time. Fun, fun stuff. Hannah and Nana even went to Wal-mart together. Mom got to see our pantry for the first time. She said it was really cool. Then she said she wished that Dad would've been able to see it. Sad, really. I told her that Dad did get to see it and we talked about it as it was being built. Dad even helped me find the painter. He saw pictures of it too............ still not the same. Some things will just never be the same, ever.

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear