Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New Members of the Bailey Family

Hello everyone.

The Bailey house has two new members to its family. They are of the four legged kind. Two cute kittens for Mom and Matt to love and help them begin to heal. Once I move to the age of this technology, I will figure out how to post their pictures.

Life around my house is slowy getting back to some type of normal. I still have moments where I freeze and forget to breathe. I went to the gym last night for the first time in I can't remember when. As I was on the treadmill I remembered one time at the gym unplugging a treadmill so I could charge my phone "in case Dad called" and then calling him as I was leaving the gym. I think the memories will be in every little portion of life whether it is something we did with Dad or something he said. It is all so strange. It still doesn't feel right to not have to check in with Dad or my sisters. Very, very strange.

Hannah went to talk with our school counselor. I was glad for that. She read Hannah a book called Lifetimes. Hannah was glad to talk with her. Hayden has gotten to where he DOES not like to go to sleep. Thinks it is boring. I know with him that is nothing new but I can't help but worry that he might be worried about death just a little bit. I know kids are pretty tough.

Anyhow, I did have another dream about Dad. I'm sleeping okay I think. I'm just exhausted from the emotions of it all. I am ready for bed right now at 7:00. Of course that is not going to happen. There are little girls to pick up from dance and homework to supervise and baths to get and clothes to fold. I know don't do to much. I'm not. I'm just trying to keep my head above water.

Until next time,
Stephanie

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear