Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Monday, February 4, 2008

Crisis Care

I belive the time has come for Crisis Care to be with the Bailey House for 24 hours. A nurse is coming out tonight at 9:00. I have not talked to anyone since I learned of this but I wanted to let you guys know. I am thankful that we will not be alone, well I know that God will walk with us but I mean we will not be alone and hospice can answer the tehnical and medical questions and do their best to keep Dad as comfortable as possible.

What I wouldn't give to hear another "hello, hello" or hear my cell phone ring and it be Dad and he say "What's up."

I'm off to put my kids to bed, you know the ones that live in my house that I tend to forget live here. I am just so sad. All I can do right now is cry. I think I will sit in the bubble bath and try and absorb this all. That is if my sweet cousin Clay left me any hot water!

Hugs, Stephanie

1 comment:

Shirley Wilcox said...

I called this morning and Matt said Shannon and Jill were asleep. I tried to get some info from him but I am on my way to be there for a bit and find out. My heart is so heavy. Steph went to the dentist and she hass to have root canals. Good grief, poor baby. Hayden's birthday is tomorrow. Pray for stephanie and bless her for her huge heart and desire to fix everything and be everything to everyone. I love you, sweetie. As I do all my beautiful nieces and nephew. I'll be there in a few...love, auntshirley

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear