Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ah, Yes, the "to do" lists

Stephanie here.......... I am working today............. It is somewhat nice to "get away" from our new reality of what life is now in Bailey Land...... to do mundane things like receive a HUGE tin of chocolates from your boss (yes, it is for the WHOLE department and NO sisters I am NOT eating any!).................. And, you know the saddest part of receiving the tin of chocolates (Hersheys I might add) is that I thought in the back of my mind that I could grab some and put them in the kid's stockings because I have purchased NOTHING for their stockings........ I am away but I still feel like I should be there with Dad seeing him and loving on him.......... I miss it when I am not there............ even if all I do is bring him one little thing....... I feel like so much more of my help and support is for my precious momma lately........... I really feel I need to take care of her...........

And Lauren eluded to the "to do" lists...... you know the lists of things that need to be done but you never seem to have the time and when you do have the time you don't have the energy, whether it be physical or mental.......... I did manage to get a few things marked off my "to do" lists last night. I cleaned up Hayden's closet and made fudge for the teachers and got b0oks together for the book exchange at their school and made a shopping list for Kevin to get some gift cards for this weekend..................... But if you saw my to do list you would know that that did not even make a dent...........

Santa came early to our house this year. We have a new light fixture in our breakfast nook to replace the broken ugly fan and a new ceiling fan in our bedroom. We also have beautiful new leather chairs for our empty room...........

And, it is only a few days until I host 30 plus people at my house for Christmas.........

So, the to do list continues.....

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear