Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Is there sugar in syrup? ... then YES

Lauren here... and if you can't tell from my titles.. I LOVE the movie ELF (Jill and I both) and we have been watching it while attempting to be crafty.

Jill, Dad, Lauren-- still awake

We successfully cut out homemade ornaments to decorate.. something to mark off our "to-do" list that forever haunts us.

Dad had a pretty good evening. Had some KRAFT mac n cheese and had a late night snack of PREMIUM crackers and butter with a Coke. He was patient with Jill and I because we wanted to finish up the ornament making, but he was sleeping when we started and then woke up. I checked on him frequently and showed him pictures on my camera of what we were doing in the kitchen. He seemed to enjoy seeing the pretty things we were making.
And yet again it is after 3 AM and we are not sleeping. We are doing crafts :)

Jill and I just finished a mug full of hot dark chocolate and marshmallows (Laddie had to wake up and have a few) which Dad so graciously allowed us to finish as well.

We are in process of getting him comfy and ready for sleep.
better jet off and help and then myself into bed.

love you all..
good night

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear