Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

AND DAD MADE US EAT THIS...

Lauren here...

Matt is running some errands for us. Dad, Jill, Maggie, and Laddie are snoozing. Dad didn't sleep much last night.. We went to bed around 4am and he woke up at 5:30. Tried to get him comfortable. He had some toast. Jill came and relieved me about 7:30 so I could get a little more sleep. I think we both slept about 31/2 hours. yay :)
We snoozed this morning while dad snoozed.
Matt went to Fry's this morning and found Bill Cosby Himself!! We have been looking for that. We always quote it and I know Dad gets a kick out of it. We were all in there watching it and we got dad fluffed and primped and pretty for the day. I think that relaxed him and he was sitting there laughing and enjoying Bill Cosby. Its a good day when Dad is smiling and laughing. Those are the moments you use to get through the ones that aren't so easy.
Jill and I are waiting (not patiently) for our ornaments to dry so we can paint them!!! Crap Laddie just barked.. talk about disturbing the peace. Dad please still be asleep... please still be asleep..
Matt is almost home with some groceries and we are going to try and make some sugar cookie dough.. Matt keeps joking that we are not going to get it made until christmas eve at 11 o'clock at night like we do every year. At least we are consistent?? :p

more later..
XOXO

1 comment:

Shirley Wilcox said...

Can't wait to see your homemade, crafty, awesome ornaments. PLUS the cookies! What fun in the midst of your pain. All of you siblings are wise/gracious/courageous/perceptive beyond your years and I am impressed. I feel I have grown closer to each of you and treasure our relationship. Hopefully, it will grow and you will also realize I am here for you or wherever you want me to be. P.S. I recommend Premier Gentle Barking Collars - no pain, just spray of citronella when they bark and it will cease! Ha-ha but it works for us. We have a yucky neighbor who complains about Zoey and Chloe: "You gotta do something 'bout that yipping dog." (and Chloe howls at squirrels) Jeez, they're dogs! Love'ya lots -- I should be woring on a divorce decree and I just want to write you guys.....AS

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear