Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Monday, December 10, 2007

Yep, it is Monday again

Hello all....Jill here.

I got back from Austin about 6pm last night. Steph was still here helping out and ending up staying the night. I know she needed to go home, but it is hard to leave. I know Dad likes having her stay the night too.
Dad slept from about 2:30am until about almost 7. I think that might be a record. Lauren and I went to bed just before 2:00, but Steph reported that he took some time to get to sleep. He had toast and milk and tea. And then he had French Toast! Just one piece but at least there is a little protein in the egg there.
Dad seems to be in a pretty good mood today but is achy from yesterday. He is taking a little snooze right now. Lauren has left to get a haircut and Matt just got back from one of his many trips to the store. I am just sitting down to try to get some work done. I really don't even know where to begin. Matt, Lauren and I went for a walk this morning. It was chilly but nice to get out.
Dad mentioned that steak sounded good for the first time in forever so maybe we can get him to try that for some protein!
I better get some work done while I can. I bet dad wakes up any second.

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear