Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Saturday, December 8, 2007

more mac n cheese and ELF

Lauren here...

stephanie finally left to go to her office party about 6:30..
matt and his friend went to the store and also brought home some pizza (no clean up!!)
mom dad and I all ate together (dad ate mac n cheese) that was nice
dad put in his contacts.. made him feel a little better..

dad seems to have a twinge of sadness in his eyes... we are currently watching Elf to make some laughs.. maybe its just me.. but I LOVE that movie!!
Mom is trying to balance her checkbook.. Oh how that can get away from us.. I think Maggie is trying to help.. she is always trying to help :)

oh and maybe I slept a little while studying dear sister.. but I have finished ONE exam.. two more to go to finish one of my classes... so BAM!

love you all

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear