Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Friday, December 28, 2007

Back at Work..... thankful for friends!

Hello everyone...... Stephanie here....... talked to Dad on my way to lunch today. He sounded very sleepy. Did not get much of a report yet from Lauren or Jill.......... guess no news is good news.

I am back at work from lunch. I am very thankful and grateful for friends that offer to meet you for lunch during their busy work schedule and buy you lunch and listen to you go on and on about everything that is happening. Thank you, thank you Stacey so much for your emotional support. It means more to me than you will ever know.

And, for those of you wondering about Christmas and if Lauren and I ever got our Hall Pass to go Christmas shopping and help Santa out........ well, we did at about 1:00 am on Friday before Christmas........... we finally got to go by offering to drive two cars and have our cell phones ready to go and be back in no less than 10 minutes from when he called............ and it is sad to say that Saturday before Christmas at 2:30 am I was back shopping at Wal-mart for a few more things....... and Saturday night I got to go to the mall after Kevin and I hosted Kevin's family Christmas. And, truth be told I should have taken a bubble bath and gone to bed but you guys will never know how much therapy it was to walk around the mall and go to all the places you normally do at Christmas time.

Okay, I have gone way off track........... seriously.............. the Vice President of my department has asked for my help on a project today................ so seriously................. pray for FOCUS today.............. if anyone has any spare ritalin, can you drop one by?

Later!

Stephanie

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear