Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Friday, December 7, 2007

Resting

Just talked to Lauren, I'm at work right now......... Dad is resting.......... They brought him some oxygen last night and some breathing treatments. Breathing treatments are something he was doing in the hospital that just did not carry over to home yet. Please pray that I get wrapped up at work and get what I need to get done here and figure out a way to get it all done. Work seems so trivial at this point and so NOT important but I know that it ultimately pays the bills long term so I have to figure out that delicate balance. My employer is being understanding to a point but you know you never know. I'm guessing Jill is at the airport now on her way to Austin. I wish my job was one I could do from home so I could do it at 3:00 am when I am awake.

They did give the new medication and I believe that the word is that Dad had a more restful evening.

I'll update tonight when to Mom and Dads........

1 comment:

princesslue said...

Lauren here..

I don't have means to log onto this yet..

but I found this Prayer for Burnout

Father help us to understand the weight of the world is not on our shoulders, but rather on yours.

We ask that you heal our weariness and inner pain. Renew our vision with Your perspective, and give us new energy to pursue it.

May we experience in a fresh, new way the assurance of Your approval and Your loving presence.


it is hard to remember this sometimes and its good to have a reminder...

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear