Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Quote for the Day & Question of the Day

Stephanie here.........

Got this quote of the day in my e-mail this morning..................

"A life spent in making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a lifespent doing nothing."George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)Irish playwright & critic

We are all doing something.............

I have no updates from the Bailey House......... I could bore you with all of the things right now in the Lewis house but I know that is not what you really are reading for.......... I am missing my papa so much...... these last few days being at home have been a nice distraction but the reality of the situation is ever so raw and is at the top of my thoughts.................

The question of the day............. answer all of you who read is this............ Are you done with your Christmas shopping? And if so, are ALL your presents wrapped?

1 comment:

Shirley Wilcox said...

oh, no, my presents aren't wrapped! Does that make you feel better! Ha-ha! I did wrap a little one. I bought this gorgeous paper but when I opened it, it had little slits in it! Oh, well, I hate to take anything back so I'll work around it. Loving you all so much...AS

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear