Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Dad is great...giving us the chocolate cake!

Lauren here...

It has been a busy morning.

Dad slept a little more last night. He had his usual toast this morning and had some coffee. I just finished doing some PT on his legs and got him comfy. He just fell asleep watching The View. I think its so funny how he watches this show now. In about 20 minutes it will be switched over to HGTV so Dad doesn't wake up to horrible TV soap operas.
We are trying to get Mom off to work.
And she is off..

Hi everyone. Jill here. Dad fell asleep about 1 last night, but just as I dozed off he called. He was up from 2-3 and slept until 5:20, but I convinced him that it was too early to get up and we went back to sleep until around 7. I started feeling not so good then and Mom got up with him and made toast and coffee. The people came around 8:30 to put in new insulation and then Lauren took over with dad so I could lay back down and doze and get rid of my headache. Yay for cold medicine! And yay for sisters who bring it to you so you don't have to get up...

Lauren back..

we now have lots of insulation in the attic. the guy blew an extra thick layer.. so we should be warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer without an electric bill through the roof..

Maggie is trying to help me write this post and by trying to help me write it, I mean she is trying to wriggle me out of this chair so she can have it. RUDE. :) Now she is annoying Jill in her chair starting a chain reaction bark... She is not happy with something going on outside

OH the things we need to do today.. wait.. what is it that we need to do? hmm

more later

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear