Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Thursday, December 20, 2007

oh the holidays...

Lauren here...

Jill, Matt, and I finished baking the rest of the Christmas cookies. But not to fear, more will be freshly baked for Jolly ol' St. Nick on Christmas Eve. Girls gotta believe in a Christmas miracle :)

Speaking of Santa.. a SMALL amount of shopping was done last night. Jill and I had many things on our agenda, but we were constantly getting sidetracked.. imagine that? But the point is, we made it out of there with a few presents.

Dad fell asleep about 1:30am ( he snoozed a little prior to that) and woke up about 3:30am. Poor momma bear. I know she has to be exhausted. For Christmas I would like to get her lots of rest.. Where do they sell that? She works so hard for us. Jill got up about 4:00 to help Mom out and got back to sleep about 6:30 and I let her snooze til about 9:30. I woke up at 7 to sit with dad and watch the news. Wow it is almost 11:30... where did the time go?

Oh what to do today... paint some ornaments? do some laundry? clean the house? make phone calls? clean the kitchen?
wretched "to do" list
leave me alone :)

Jill is about to be leaving on jet plane... and Mom is going to take her on her way to work. Just Matt and I to hold down the fort.

Dad is snoozing so I better get to being productive before I hear the "hello" "hey"
... maybe I should go ahead and have some Mac n cheese ready for when he wakes up

oodles of love

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear