Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Good Night

Okay, Dad is comfortable and I have been instructed to GO GET READY for bed and to NOT worry about cleaning up any more stuff and COME right back. So, I am supposed to be putting on my PJs. But seriously, what I really would like to do is talk to Lauren and chill and watch Greys on abc.com but I am really going to go and enjoy all of the good times and moments and put all of that other stuff on hold.

Lauren went in to make sure he took his new night meds and I am getting some respite on this keyboard talking to all of you. It is 12:17 in the morning and the house smells of yummy baked homemade brownies that Lauren made in her procrastination baking session, you know instead of doing homework or college studies. Lauren is back from tucking Dad in. Dad has been awake now for almost 8 and a half hours. Yeah..............

Well, crap, I am busted................. I have been gone longer than it takes to "get ready for bed" and Lauren has informed me that I am to be rubbing Dad's legs. You know I think I will have her tell him that I will rub his legs if he takes his night sleepy meds..............

Good night and sweet dreams everyone!
Stephanie

PS Leave us a note to let us know you dropped by and any words of encouragement.

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear