Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Friday, December 7, 2007

Clean Kitchen and Somewhat comfortable Papa Bear

Hello everyone..........

Matt's dinner of homemade enchiladas and Spanish Rice was yummy.......... The aftermath in the kitchen was not, so to keep the peace in the Bailey house (well between Matt, me and Lauren) I twisted Matt's arm and convinced him to help me clean up ALL of the kitchen tonight. I can hear dishes clanking in the kitchen so that means Matt is putting up the dishes. It will be so nice to wake up to a clean slate in the morning. Thank you Matt!! And, now we can all be friends.

Lauren just went back in to talk with Dad........... he made me go find her because he thought she was out on the front porch talking to a boy on her cell......... (smile) Mom brought us Sonic Cokes, you know with a Sonic Diet Coke and a splash of regular coke that somehow makes even the craziest days better. Yeah!

I must go now and rub Dad's legs. I have been go way too long and must not be MIA for too much longer (smile).

Lauren just came and got me so I'm in deep trouble so I must go rub his feet!

Later!

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear