Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas...........

Stephanie here...........



I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season with your families!



The holidays are over....... it hardly seems like it though....... We all made it through.... we celebrated with Mom and Dad........ We gathered in Dad's room and opened presents...... we took lots of pictures.......... Dad gave all of us some sparkly jewelry........ Santa visited my kids. I hosted 30 plus people on Saturday and survived..............



Jill gave me some picture coasters........ I opened them up and on top was a picture of Dad pre cancer............ I cried........ Lauren cried..........Jill cried.........



Today, I am at the office..... I have a sinus infection and feel very terrible..... Jill left today for San Angelo to see Mark's family. Mom is at the office and Lauren is tired but thankfully taking care of Dad. Hopefully Matt is not MIA at all today. Bubba, your sister will not have much love for you if so............... I am about to call and check in with them. There is SO much to do for year end here............. And, yet, it does all seem so trivial compared to what we are going through.



Dad's pain seems to be getting somewhat worse. We are managing it the best we can. He is sleepy and naps more often. I don't really know what to make of that. Is it a sign or is he just tired?



Keep us close these next few days..........



Happy New Year.........

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear