Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Friday, December 28, 2007

Hiding Out

Stephanie here, yes, again......... coming here to this keyboard helps me so much. I get to write and yell and rant and the keyboard totally understands me. There is no judgement or anything....... It does not talk......... it just listens...........

So, it is 9:45 and instead of hanging out with my kids that I rarely get to see I am hiding out upstairs in the game room.......... why might you ask? I have no idea......... because I really don't seem them much. I can sense frustration with me in my house. Dear hubby please know that I am doing my best here. It just feels so good to just hide........ then if you hide then maybe this hell we live in every day is not a reality. Okay, I know that that is not true but it feels safe up here in the game room. And, that makes no sense but you would think it would be more helpful to be with my kids and those that love me............... And while I'm on the subject of family who loves me I have to give a shout out to the one that loves me the most (well at least I hope he does). He made us dinner and he just brought me a cup of coffee up here in my hide out. Well, maybe that wasn't love, maybe that was a plea to please come downstairs with these crazy animals...... oops I mean kids. I think I can hear the craziness all the way up here with the door closed. You know I am ready to cuddle and read them a story and relax with them but I know that they need much more from me. Like to do all of the things that I used to do with them........ okay I have no idea what that might have been....... does my memory go back that far?

Anyhow, most importantly, what do you think of the new colors? It is winter wonderland with a twist of St. Patricks Day. Because my Daddy's birthday is in March.

Anyhow, I promise I am going downstairs to play with my kids. I'll report back tomorrow.

OKAY, you've convinced me and guilted me dear keyboard......... I'm going!!!

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear