Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Nap Time

it's jill again.
Tuesday.
Dad is napping. I am getting some work done. Matt made salads for lunch. Lauren just got out of the shower and has reading and a test to do.
Dad said he felt the most relaxed he has in a while just before he fell asleep. I don't know what to attribute this too. We didn't do anything out of the ordinary to get him settled down. He was anxious and uncomfortable. I just exercised his legs and rubbed them. I was so glad to hear that he felt so relaxed. That is rare.
It is good to see him sleeping so peacefully. That is rare too.
Last night wasn't a good one but neither he or mom woke me and Lauren up. I am worried about Mom not getting any rest. From her account and the notes Dad sleep from 1:30am-2:30 and was up off and on until 4:40 and then slept till 6. Poor Mom! I am going to make Dad promise not to wake her up tonight so she can get some sleep!
Maggie is in here "helping" me and she just sneezed.
We are off to eat a salad.
more later....

1 comment:

Shirley Wilcox said...

so glad to see your post. I am at Darlene's working and I keep checking the blog constantly for news. I too am concerned about your mom not really having consistent rest and I'm sure she can't nap at work! (although I've seen her almost asleep standing up; I never can do that!) Hope you are all feeing my prayers as I am asking the Lord to give you strength...xoxoxoxox Aunt Shirley

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear