Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Help the Holidays are coming

Stephanie here....... I am supposed to be on my way to Dad's house. However, Kevin and I finally had a chance to sit down and talk to figure out what all we need to buy for Christmas. And, Hannah has a friend over. And they invited the boy from that lives behind us to play with them. His name is Troy and he is in their grade. And, he is a really sweet boy but OH, vey I am SO not ready for the whole boy thing. Dad will be happy to hear that I am getting paid back for my craziness as a little girl!! Geez..... is that saying really true?

And, to make matters worse I am coming down with a cold. I think it is just sinuses or something but I just want to rest.

Hopefully Lauren and I will get our nightly hall pass to do some shopping VERY late tonight. Sister, I took your advise I of course I spent more than my 15 minutes but I do have a very detailed list of what all I need to get. Wish us luck~

Anyhow.............

Loading up my car sister! I promise!

Will post more when I get to Dad's house. Apparently, one of his business associatates is coming to see him tomorrow so we all know how much Dad likes the house to be neat and tidy and "fluffed" as Dad would say.

Don't worry sister........ it will get done! Please hide the cookies though I do not want to be tempted!

Love to all!

Stephanie

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear