Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Blessed......... hugs........ kisses

I am feeling so blessed tonight, and blue (more about that later). I just had a conversation with a co-worker who said her daughter would be very resentful when her husband's mom was ill and she had to pick up ALL the slack with the kids. And it made me realize HOW BLESSED I am. My husband is wonderful in all of this. Never asks questions, and no he probably does not understand all I'm thinking but that does not matter. He is here for me to pick up the slack and do whatever. And I love him for that. really love him.

And I am blessed and thankful that Norma has taken on the role today at the Bailey house of keeping it clean and picked up and doing whatever. She has already been keeping busy with dishes and laundry and dishes and laundry and visiting with Dad. I told you people there were lots of dishes........ now I have a witnesss to it all!! Hopefully my mom is on her way home to visit and have some dinner. We are blessed to be surrounded by family members who love us and want to do whatever it takes to help us. That makes me happy.

Dad called me twice today. The first time was to get an update on everything. He wanted to know about the PC. Said that that was causing a major issue because he needed his PC back. I told him that Matt was using the family PC and that his PC was on the floor in his room and so he should just ask for it back. That seemed to settle him. He wanted to know how his babies (aka grand kids were doing). He told me how much he enjoyed my message that we sent him this morning. He said it was a good way to start his day. When we get ready to hang up, Dad says "HUGS & KISSES" and I hang on every word............ hugs and kisses everyone.

I'm feeling a bit blue tonight. I am still at work and have accomplished absolutely nothing since 5:05. I know my blood sugar got very low. I don't even want to admit how many Girl Scout Lemonades I just ate. Seriously what is up with that? So, why am I still at the office. My desk looks like a tornado hit it but I don't care. Again, why didn't I finish and grade the papers for the new trainee. Don't know. Did I mention I don't care, not at all. It will be here tomorrow.

I will try and get some updates from Jill and post something tonight when I get home. I am off to Fry's to take back this PC part. Wish me luck as I'm going out of my element big time.

At least I know I am blessed,
Stephanie

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear