Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Friday, January 25, 2008

Naps.. naps.. boxes...

Hebrews 13:6

So we say with confidence,

“The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.

What can man do to me?”



Lauren here...

My second day home and still trying to get back in to the groove of things.. except I'm leaving tomorrow to get back into "serious student" mode. My brain is very confused..

Jill appreciates this much, but Dad took TWO 3 and a half hour naps today. One from 9-12:30pm and one from 6-9:30pm. And he allowed me to leave him in just Matt's care today while I took my dear sister to the airport. I am glad that Dad allowed that. Makes me feel good that he can spend time with my bubba like that and BE OK. He only called once when I was almost home just to see when I would be there.

Dad has had 4 fried eggs, 2 bowls of grits (some goes to pups) and a bowl of macaroni. Woooweee.. Happy belly. Not to mention the coffee, water, and the new juice kick that he is on.

It is good to be home and see my Papa Bear and my family. Maybe this is where I should be... I miss simplicity.

at midnight in the Bailey house you would think it is the middle of the day. Dad, Mom, and Steph are going through some boxes. Dad put on the "Oh Brother Where Art Thou" CD soundtrack... OH dear I think Mom just thought a bug or something crawled on her.. haha (false alarm)

Not much more to report today. Jill went to Austin for the weekend. Steph is here for the weekend? Pam and Tim are coming tomorrow.

I know this is about Papa Bear.. but I wanted to ask all of those who read this .. prayer is of paramount importance..
as you have Dad in your hearts and prayers I have a request for prayers..

My boyfriend, Sgt Tyler Grant is going to Iraq soon. I just ask that you keep him and his family in your prayers.

Love and cherish you all.
-la la

1 comment:

Shirley Wilcox said...

ah, La-La, you are so sweet to pray for your da-da and your ma-ma and make them ha-ha! I'm a poet. NOT!

We will of course pray for your Sgt. Tyler! We pray for a HEDGE OF PROTECTION to surround him now and 24 hours a day. We pray for the Lord to go BEFORE him every step he takes. We speak Isaiah 54:17 and say, The Word of God says that NO weapon formed against Tyler will prosper! Psm 91:10 says No evil shall befall Tyler nor shall any plague come near his tent for God shall give His angels charge over Tyler, to keep Tyler in all his ways.!

The Lord will be Tyler's strength and his SHIELD! We pray for Tyler to have WISDOM and DISCERNMENT from God before he takes a single step. Psm 91:15 says Tyler shall call upon Me and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver Tyler and Honor him, with long life I will satisfy Tyler and show Tyler My salvation. Wow! that's awesome!

Send him scriptures and bathe him in prayer.

I'm going to send this now b/c a while ago I had written a long comment to you and it was LOST! I couldn't retrieve it. It was the devil I do believe.

Love you lots. So glad your aunt pam is coming.

auntshirley

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear