Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Never Wake a Sleeping Bear

This is so true..... not matter how much you want to see it. That is Stephanie yesterday around 3:00; Dad was sleeping so soundly and you know they say that that is one thing that might change; that you might not be able to wake him up. And then after I did wake him - one true reason was because it was time for his meds the other reason was I just wanted him to WAKE UP! After he woke up, I realized my mistake because he was so disoriented, he tried to drink the lotion and plug his cell phone charger into the post it notes, and splash water all over his bed (which he later claimed to mom that he was trying to splash water on his face). Okay, so maybe I was misunderstood. Anyhow, Mom was trying to make some many needed phone calls to various places, oh how the little things get away from us in a time like this and when she asked if me if Dad was still sleeping and I said no, I woke him up, she said "Why". I seriously 2nd that motion.

That is a mistake I will not make again.

Stephanie learned her lesson!

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear