Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Sunday, January 13, 2008

eggs.. bacon.. biscuits??

So yea about the title.
Dad has been eating eggs the past few days. A poached egg in the middle of his perfectly cooked grits. Mom made her yummy homemade biscuits and Matt cooked some bacon AND Dad ate a plate of biscuits with strawberry preserves and some bacon. Not quite sure what to think about that. Dad said he was glad that food was tasting good again, but that maybe food has tasted this good, but he was too chicken to try. Whatever it is, I'm glad he is getting protein.

Oh Lauren here by the way.

It is almost 10pm and I sit here and wonder, like I do every day, Where did the day go? Maybe I should try to sleep while Mom is up. I have a feeling Dad isn't going to get that 5 hours of sleep straight again... BUT Matt just heated up some potato skins from the steak dinner I bought my sweet sister last night. She forgot to take it home for her lunch. Poop. YUMMY. Sorry sister. It wont go to waste.

I am ready for my other sister to come home.. I like to have my sisters here. Both of them. And I am about to leave them.. I feel horrible for abandoning you Jillybean. I am so anxious or maybe that is not the right word.. about going back to school. I have been weird the past few days... more distant. I just am dreading having to adjust to another way of life. Last October my world got shaken up and I adjusted... Now I have to balance being a "normal" college student and being studious and such.. but also worrying about how Dad is doing... Trying not to drive myself crazy in thinking that I should be home. I know that it will all work out. God would not give me anything that He knew I could not handle. As far as worrying:

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

I try to remember that. Sometimes I struggle to give it all up to God. I think many struggle with that.

Anywho, I need to get to packing up the rest of my college life and oh yea my books and stuff.. I might need those.

Love you all and keep those prayers coming this way.

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear