Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I need to put some gas in my tire.. wait gas in my air.. no AIR IN MY TIRE!!

Lauren here...

this title is about how our brain's are some days. Jill and I got to get away for a little while and head out to Firewheel and do some shopping. It was a pleasant evening. I think we were a bit braindead and needed dinner but did have some Starbucks and an Auntie Anne's pretzel. Always a bonus!! We didn't really come home with much. All the spring and summer stuff is out already, I still want long sleeves people!

Dad seemed a bit anxious and uncomfortable today. He didn't sleep hardly any all night (not unusual) and didn't go to sleep or nap I guess until about 2:30pm. He slept about 3 hours. From then he has been in and out of sleep.. maybe about 10-15 minutes at a time. That probably means no sleep tonight. Hopefully we can get Dad comfortable so maybe he sleeps a little bit. Jill and I got Bewitched at the store, maybe Dad will watch it with us. Get away from Legally Blonde for a little while (although it is better than Galaxy Quest)

There is not much else to report tonight...

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear