Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Sleep, no.......... Pain, yes

Yes, you read the time correctly 2:19 am and Mom, me and Dad are still awake. Dad does not require sleep at all. I think he likes to visit with us and enjoys our company. I have many funny stories from the last few days but I am only supposed to be getting Mom a glass of water before we all attempt to tuck in and go to sleep. When Dad does sleep at the most it is only for about 2 hours at a time. He made some comment tonight about dying but he is not ready to go and I would agree. His will to be here is incredible. His pain today seemed to be a little more. He can be so stubborn sometimes when it comes to taking the medicine we suggest. He does not want to be out of it. And I guess I can understand his fear because sometimes we need him to rest so we can to.

Lauren's school spring semester starts in a few weeks. Jill has lots and lots of catching up to do at work. Mom is trying to balance the whole caregiver.

Being summoned bye!

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear