Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Thursday, January 3, 2008

NO sleep for Papa Bear?

Hello fellow blog readers......... Stephanie here..... it is 5 in the morning on Thursday, I think, I have not been home since Monday morning................ I am running out of cute PJs to wear to keep me warm and fuzzy and happy.............. Seriously, I see laundry on my to do list; along with calling my boss to explain that I will not be there again today. I hope that they continue to be accepting of my absences..............

Dad had toast this morning at around 2:30 am and then we started his new movie Legally Blond and then I went and got some Cheezits and then he wanted a coke and then he needed better reading light for reading his magazines. I know I dozed in the chair beside him and then finally around 5:00 I climbed into bed with mom.......... I am now up in hopes that I can get my brother up to make coffee and sit with Dad so I can rest solid for 2 hours.......... although at this point I don't really know that 2 hours will make that much difference................. Dad really said he liked those little cheez it crackers......... it is so funny the things he finally eats that taste good. You know you hate to force your wishes on but I so wish he would doze solid.

Dad talked to Jill just now........... I told him that she said she would be up at 5:00 to work and should be done working at 7:00................. He wanted to make sure we had fresh coffee for her............. so sweet except she is in Austin...........

I hope that this post even makes sense

Wish me luck on waking brother bear!

Stephanie

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear