Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Communications & Cleaning

Hello hear from Camp Bailey......... lazy day around the Bailey house NOT. Lauren and I have been cleaning....... well Lauren has been cleaning mostly. The house is looking very HGTVish....... Suzy Homemaker, well maybe so! Mom is giving platets. Her appointment to give was today at 12:30.

Well let me back up a bit........ this morning around 11:40 Matt shows in in the kitchen and says hello I'm going to Patricks house........ and I'm standing in the kitchen thinking oh my that is not good because Lauren is meeting a friend for lunch and Mom is about to leave to give platelets. I can't be by myself. And then Matt starts to loose it because NO ONE told him about any of this. I was the keeper of all of the information and NO ONE communicated to anyone of the PLANS. So, I then turned into the keeper of the peace because you see everyone just assumed that Matt would BE HERE. And no one asked him. Not Mom, not me, not Lauren. So, I came up with a plan.......... and it included Braums for Matt (yeah!). Mom and Lauren could go on with their plans and Matt could do his plans when Lauren got back. And YEAH everyone was happy! I love happiness........... But seriously people, we ALL need to do a better job in the communication department.

And, the most exciting news of all is that Dad slept from about 1:30 a.m. to 6:20 a.m. this morning. That is awesome......... He woke up and Mom and I visited with him and he had grits and a poached EGG.........yes, you read that correctly......... protein! Yeah!!! Dad is visiting right now with Shirley and Lauren is cleaning out the fridge and I am well, typing and updating all you guys. I am in serious need of a nap.

More later!

Stephanie

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear