Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Changing of the Guards

Lauren is back from her trip to see Tyler. She is rested and tired all at the same time.

Mom worked today and she ,like me, feels like she is in a walking coma. It is truly amazing that God gives us the strength to function. I'm not sure how.

Dad is very anxious tonight. Well I'm not sure if anxious is the right word. He is upset and letting me know how much he loves me by calling him me over to his beside by saying... "Stephanie Anne" He told me how much he loved me and then the waterworks started on both ends............. And then I told Dad that he was "my person" and that made the waterworks flow even more and then he told me to STOP IT!

My brother in law came over today to look at Matt's computer. Yeah! So we have a plan. Now hopefully it will not cost too much money. Dad visited some with David and had a nice visit.

Matt even watched an entire movie with Dad with Dad's strict instructions that Matt was not allowed to talk too much. So, funny!

And the sucky part is I think I have a fever.......... yes.........100.8...... and I am very scared for any germs I have shared with Dad today. I feel achy and everything.............. but part of it is just you know normal girly stuff.......... I am thankful to my sis for bringing me medicine bedside.

I am going home....... wish me luck driving and telling dad bye. I just want to sleep in my own bed and be able to call my doctor tomorrow and get in with them. I am hoping it is just exhaustion and not any bugs that I can share with anyone here..............

I leave Dad in capable hands with Mom and Lauren and my brother Matt.........

Jill should be back sometime tomorrow, hopefully!

You guys will be just fine!

Hugs!
Stephanie

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear