Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Brother bear awake........ mom resting....

Okay waking brother bear went as well as can be expected. Mama Bear's cell phone alarm is going off but she is not waking up; but really how can you expect her to when she went to sleep at 2:00 and then got up around 3:15 to move Dad up in the bed????. Now all the lights are on in the room and she is still snoozing.............. I don't know if she plans on going to work today or not. Matt is in there with Dad and I wish I could lock him in so I could rest and know that someone was staying with Dad....... I think I will take the air mattress back into the living room and that way I can hear what is going on. What do you guys think about that plan?



Oh, I know what. Maggie the dog got a bath the other day so she is back on the approved visitor list so she can come into Mom and Dad's room and play with Mom. Last night she was adorable. Dad even saved her some cheez its and when she came back into the room Dad found the cheezits he had wrapped in a tissue and gave them to her. So cute. If I remember, I will try and post the picture I took of her last night. She has the look that I think we all feel........ seriously can we just get some sleep?

Off to get some caffeine.

Stephanie

No comments:

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear