Papa Bear - we love you always

Papa Bear - we love you always

Friday, January 4, 2008

Worried Papa

Last night, when I was laying down in Mom and Dad's room and my tummy was hurting (aka CRAMPS, bad ones and maybe stomach issues) Dad says to me:

"I have some medicine you can take, how about some oydose 5 mg?" So sweet that he wanted to make sure I had medicine. However, if I took that much pain stuff I would not be here typing you these words.

And, now it is a worried Stephanie......... just talked to Dad and while he is alert and talking to me he was very sleepy. Said he napped today a little more and he felt rested. Yeah! And psychology wise he felt better, yeah for that too!

Jill and Lauren are together and I'm getting no updates from inside camp Bailey. It is so hard to be away and not be able to observe first hand. I know that I need to be home resting tonight but it is so hard....... I know that when Jill is in Austin we don't give her a play by play but I need that so much. I know when you are there you get wrapped up in taking care of dad and forget the people on the outside. So, I will understand that for now because this is about Papa Bear. But seriously sisters, update the blog!

And the exciting news for all of you Desperate Housewifes fans is that this Sunday is a new epidode.

I am going to go and try and follow doctors orders and my Aunt Shirley and Aunt Pam orders and GO TO SLEEP! Wish me lots of luck!

Stephanie

1 comment:

Shirley Wilcox said...

I love to read your writings, Steph. I too would love to hear from the others! But know it is so hard to get away to "type." I hate to keep calling and calling b/c I know that is intrusive. And I'm sure you guys get tired hearing, "How are things?" "How's it going?" And you want to say, "How do you THINK it's going? It's awful, I'm tired, whatever." But I call because I can't help myself. Today I am going over to "hang out" and do whatever. I want to hug on my sis, too. I am hoping you are feeling so much better Steph and are taking doctor's orders. Gonna go attempt to take my christmas tree down. Don't want to do it. Will hopefully see you all later. Love and kisses and strength and peace and patience and love again, Aunt Shirley

Mike Bailey - Papa Bear